● Identify and study the geographic, cultural, ethnic, social and economic differences among the exchange country several regions;
● Promote the host country, pointing out the problems but specially the beauties and qualities;
● Study of the host country history;
● Use and Improvement of the host language, specially the vocabulary concerning the regions visited during the trip;
● Promote ecological consciousness;
● Promote Rotary and the Exchange Program, denoting the importance of this organization and its principles.
● Bond the students and coordinators, establishing friendship networks and promoting world peace.